Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nazareth


This is a collage of pictures I took mostly within the courtyard of our hotel in Nazareth. It was really beautiful, with great old stone architechture, as you can see. The rooms and office were all in the second story - many rooms hadn't been worked on and were open to the sky (we did have a roof though, of course). I'm experimenting with how picasa works with pictures, so sorry if this picture is very small and hard to see. I'll be adding a link soon to a more full photo album, but I thought this was sort of a cool effect, I think it has something in common with the sort of impression a place leaves in your memory, put together of lots of little things, rather than one single image. Please leave comments if you have any thoughts on how it looks!

PS - at least for me, if you click on it, the picture will open much bigger in a new tab!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment